FANTASTIC, IMMEDIATE new opportunity in South York for a Finisher/Sander!!
Our client is working on ESSENTIAL business to help the medical field and they need YOUR help!! Do you have Finishing/Sanding experience? If so, we have an incredible LONG TERM opportunity for you! This position could last several months-possibly even through the end of 2020!
Please see below for more details! If you're interested in applying, please submit your resume to Heather at email@example.com or contact her today at 717-755-3100!
Temporary, Long Term
$14.00 per hour
General Position / Job Specific Duties:
- Operate hand sprayer gun for staining and lacquers – ability to spray consistently
- Ability to mix colors – stain and lacquers
- Match and spray custom colors
- Repair wood defects and stain scratches and mismatches
- Touch up finishes
- White wood sand – with hand sander
- Sealer sand – with hand sander and manual sand
- Keep track of stain orders and inventory of stains, lacquers
- Pull tables parts for staining, and lacquering and must know raw material parts to pull
- Tolerate exposure to stain, lacquer, wood dust
- Able to determine colors and shading of wood finish
- Perform clean-up of spray equipment and booth
- Perform small maintenance on spray guns, pots, booth, etc.
- Education: Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous wood experience
- Sanding and staining exp helpful
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to work in a repetitive, side to side motion throughout the shift
- Ability to tolerate exposure to metal dust/products and metal processing products in a normal manufacturing environment