FANTASTIC, IMMEDIATE new opportunity in South York for a 2nd Shift CNC Machine Operator!!
Our client is working on ESSENTIAL business to help the medical field and they need YOUR help!! Do you have CNC Machine experience? Are you looking to make a difference during this pandemic? If so, we have an incredible LONG TERM opportunity for you! This position could last several months-possibly even through the end of 2020!
Please see below for more details! If you're interested in applying, please submit your resume to Heather at email@example.com or contact her today at 717-755-3100!
2nd Shift CNC Machine Operator
Pay: $19.50 per hour
General Position / Job Specific Duties:
- Responsible for setting up and operating CNC Machine-routing of wood and plastics. (NO programming)
- Use precision measuring tools such as tape measures, calipers, and micrometers
- Drive forklift to organize materials in the shop and pull for production
- Keep track of raw materials and make sure inventory is ordered in time to be ran for production
- Properly dispose of scrap
- Tolerate wood dust
- Ability to read part prints
- Periodic cleaning of machine of wood particles / dust
- Education: Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous CNC experience needed
- Background: Must be able to demonstrate mechanical ability (Read Drawings, Assemble Electrical & Mechanical Components, and Validate Quality)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to handle and assemble small parts throughout the shift
- Ability to operate hand tools weighing up to 10 lbs. on a repetitive basis throughout the shift
- Ability to tolerate exposure to metal dust/products and metal processing products in a normal manufacturing environment