FANTASTIC, IMMEDIATE new opportunity in South York for a Machine Operator/Assembler!
Our client is working on ESSENTIAL business to help the medical field and they need YOUR help!! Do you have Machine Operating and Assembly experience? If so, we have an incredible LONG TERM opportunity for you! This position could last several months-possibly even through the end of 2020!
Please see below for more details! If you're interested in applying, please submit your resume to Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her today at 717-755-3100!
1st Shift Machine Operator/Mill Frame Assembler
General Position / Job Specific Duties:
- Operate and set up Mill Machines:(Edge Band, Router, Engraver, and Sander)
- Run various woods through machining operations
- Inspect parts – verify with part drawings
- Able to use various QC gauges – tape measures, calipers, etc.
- Coordinate parts with production control
- Tolerant of wood dust
Education or Training
- Education: Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience: Prefer 2 Years work experience in Manufacturing or Specific
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for extended periods of time on a daily basis
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to handle and assemble small parts throughout the shift
- Ability to operate hand tools weighing up to 10 lbs. on a repetitive basis throughout the shift
- Ability to tolerate exposure to metal dust/products and metal processing products in a normal manufacturing environment