Seeking an Electronic Assembler for an amazing company in Manheim! Fantastic 401k and benefits once hired on.
Pay: $15/hr + $1:00 Shift differential
Shift: Monday- Friday 3:00PM- 11:00PM
- Assemble PC Boards, units and subassemblies using wiring diagrams, drawings/sketches, schematics, and standard manufacturing procedures.
- Position and align parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- Mount assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel.
- Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Perform on-line go-not-go testing and inspection, using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Perform multiple assigned manufacturing duties by following specific blueprint and other documented work instructions. These duties include, but are not limited to, soldering and simple mechanical assembly.
- Performs multiple equipment operation by following specific procedure documentation. This equipment operation includes a very wide range of assembly techniques and technologies.
- Cross training in other related assembly areas as production demand required
- Maintain a neat and orderly work station and demonstrates proper use and care of company tools and materials.
- Interface with engineers, technicians and other manufacturing personnel as necessary to effect completion of assemblies.
- 1 + years of related experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good hand eye coordination
- Ability to read procedures and prints
- Ability to complete and pass a week long solder class
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Submit your resume for consideration, or call JFC at 717-399-6474 for more information!