Calling all Solderer's!!
JFC has multiple, Fantastic TEMP-HIRE opportunities for Solderer's in the East York area!!
If you meet the criteria below and would like to be considered, please send your resume to Heather at email@example.com today or call 717-755-3100!
Please see below for more detail!
Hours: Mon-Fri 6:00am-2:30pm (w/occasional OT on weekends)
Performs any combination of following duties in assembly of electronic components onto printed circuit boards according to specifications, using hand tools:
- Reads worksheets and wiring diagrams
- Receives verbal instructions, or follows sample board to determine assembly duties
- Selects components, such as transistors, resistors, relays, capacitors, and integrated circuits
- SMT soldering abilities preferred; rework abilities are a plus.
- Twists, bends, trims, strips, or files wire leads of components or reams holes in boards to insert wire leads, using hand tools.
- Press-fits component leads onto board.
- Crimps wire leads on underside of board, using hand tools or press.
- Applies sealer or masking compound to selected parts of board to protect parts from effects of wave solder process.
- Solders wire leads and joints on underside of board, using soldering iron, to route and connect lead wires to board and between individual components.
- Installs heat sinks, sockets, faceplates, and accessories on boards, using hand tools.
- May be designated according to unit installed as Socket Assembler or stage of production as Post-Wave Assembler; Pre-Wave Assembler.
- May assist other workers in wave-soldering PCB's
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume today to Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 717-755-3100!
Think Jobs-Think JFC!