Seeking an Surface Mount Technician for an amazing long term opportunity in Manheim!
Shift: Monday- Friday 6:30AM- 3:00PM
Surface Mount Machine Operator (SMT Operators monitor, maintain, and adjust equipment that's used to create electronic circuits with surface mount technology-which mounts electronic components directly onto circuit boards)
- Set-up of the machine, which includes machine adjustments and ability to perform set-up (feeder-loading and changing) per the manufacturing instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for loading materials into machines for production and inspecting objects produced.
- Responsible for both automated and manual surface mount manufacturing.
- Responsible for set-up, operation, and adjustment of SMT equipment.
- Previous experience operating machines (preferably in an electronic environment
- Technical degree or certification in electronic assembly
- Familiar with a variety of electronic manufacturing concepts, practices, and procedures.