JFC has a long-term opportunity for a Sales Agent in Harrisburg!
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Selling insurance products to clients who contact Medicareful via inbound call, email or website.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Complete application for coverage while the client is on the phone with the Agent.
- This may be the result of handling a Medicareful call from a client.
- This may be the result of handling a client call transfer from a (non-licensed) CSR.
- Complete application for coverage with client on a pre-scheduled appointment.
- This may be the result of making a pre-scheduled outbound call to a potential client.
- This may be the result of keeping an appointment to visit the client at their home.
- Assume responsibility to fully understand and use all online services
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals and updates RAMS system as needed.
- Assume responsibility for miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
- Must be licensed in life and health in Pennsylvania. The CSA may also be required to be licensed in additional states.
- Will need to also complete the ACA FFM training, Medicare AHIP and any carrier specific training.
- Will be contracted for all necessary carriers.
- Basic understanding of insurance and agent relationship.
- Basic understanding of the ACA marketplace and product knowledge.
- Basic understanding of Medicare.
- Knowledge of marketing and new business operations and procedures.
- Insurance sales and/or marketing experienced preferred.
Skills and abilities:
- Good communication skills.
- Good customer service skills
- Good computer and typing skills.
- Ability to meet the sales and production goals, as determined by management.
- Ability to operate related computer applications and other business equipment including email, copy machine, scanner, fax machine, and telephone.
Apply or call 717-657-4923 for more information!