The ECLC Educators co-teach in a professional, collaborative, Jewish environment (applicants do not need to be of the Jewish faith to apply). Our year-round program is inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach to Education based on viewing our students as competent and capable learners. Educators and students are co-researchers learning together inside and outside of the classroom.
- Have a CDA, AA or BA in Early Childhood Education or child related field
- Engage with the children in their care in order to discover the needs of each individual child
- Create differentiated learning experiences for the many different learning styles within their class
- Collaborate with a team of co-educators and Administrators to meet the needs of the children
- Work closely with ECLC families as partners in their child’s learning
- Have experience working in a childcare setting with children ages 0-5 years old.
- Have excellent organizational and teamwork skills
- Are proficient in written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy continued professional growth while participating in Professional Development opportunities throughout the year
- Having experience or knowledge of emergent curriculum, project approach, and/or the Reggio Emilia inspired philosophy is a plus
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Life and Disability insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan options
- Discounted Childcare
- JCCNV family membership: fitness center, pool, classes, etc.
- Ongoing Professional Development opportunities
Applicants do not need to be of the Jewish faith but must be open to learning how to incorporate Jewish culture and values in the classroom.