To assist the Regional Administrator in the oversight and supervision of the branch to ensure compliance with all PTHC P&P, local, state and federal laws.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
Hire/train/recruit/evaluate qualified clinical staff to ensure adequate staffing
- Recruits, interviews, hires, retains qualified office staff
- Directs implementation of approved work methods and procedures that ensure quality care and profitability within the branch
- Participates in the review and appraisal of the effectiveness of the branch and ensures productivity and overall processes are in order
- Submits weekly reports to the Regional Administrator and ensures compliance with all regulatory standards
- Supervises job classifications and job descriptions of professional personnel
- Evaluates own job performance and utilization of resources in planning for professional growth
- Completes annual agency evaluation specific to branch yearly and reports to Regional Administrator
- Establish mutual goal setting related to documentation with nursing staff to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Be familiar and able to interpret regulatory guidelines for office/field staff to ensure compliance as it relates to clinical excellence and OBQI, including state regulations, CMS and ACHC regulations
- Serves as a member of the Professional Advisory Board
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
- Oversees the maintenance of patient clinical records, statistics, allscript reports and records for purposed of compliance, evaluation and reporting to Regional Administrator
- Works with Regional Clinical Director on clinical concerns, training/in-services as needed and process improvement
- Assist with Nursing coverage as needed to ensure adequate staffing in branch
- Project a concerned, professional attitude toward departmental personnel and works to develop an open, positive and professional rapport with all staff members
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Regional Administrator
Five (5) years of management experience in a home health or related health care
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional administrative personnel and
- Ability to market and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
- Has excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of business management, governmental regulations and ACHC standards.
- Completion of a health care degree, RN preferred.
- Must be customer oriented, detail oriented and an above average communicator.