We are seeking individuals who are comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, and a serious multi-tasker. Production Technicians will perform services for fire, water, mold (and other services we offer) in residential homes and commercial buildings.
As a valued Employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, on the job training, learn industry job skills and the possibility to earn restoration certifications with pay increases based on merit.
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Leave job site with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Perform production processes following SERVPRO production guidelines per work order per crew chief directions.
- Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns).
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave job site with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Excellent Oral Communication
- Basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration a plus and preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces, (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- Valid Driver's license