Join our growing mechanical team! Compu Dynamics has an immediate opening for a HVAC Installation Technician w/ Journeyman covering the DC Metro area.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Installs HVAC related equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications
- Installs various ducts and duct fittings as required
- Receives, verifies, and loads all equipment and materials needed for each job.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings/blueprints to install, connect, test and operate HVAC systems and related components
- Install’s copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including soldering and brazing
- Install copper condenser water/ glycol piping to air conditioning units, including soldering and brazing.
- Ability to identify electrical, plumbing, refrigeration and safety problems that apply to the installation and take necessary corrective action
- Provide timely and complete documentation of work performed
- Drives company vehicle throughout service area while following all local laws
- Operates vehicles and other equipment safely; adheres to safety protocols; reports hazards and risks; behavior contributes to a safe and secure working environment
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years’ experience in the trades
- Journeyman’s license or equivalent HVAC training and experience
- EPA/CFC Type II or Universal
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Manufacturers and vendor training
- Pipe welding experience a plus but not required
Corresponding military codes: 120A, 1161
Compu Dynamics offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, AFLAC, Employer paid life insurance, 7 Holidays, and you can accrue up to 3 weeks PTO.
Compu Dynamics, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative