North Spring Behavioral Healthcare, Inc . is an 87-bed, Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services licensed, Joint Commission accredited psychiatric residential treatment facility and a 15-bed acute psychiatric hospital serving children and adolescents with a broad spectrum of psychiatric service needs. We additionally have two capacity expansions planned for completion over the next 9 months due to the high demand for our services. Our strategic plan for the past two years has been centered on improving fidelity to our evidence-based clinical methodology.
We are currently recruiting for Registered Nurses to join our growing team.
- Beautiful Leesburg, Virginia, 40 mile northwest of Washington, DC. Named one of the best places to live by Money magazine.
- 45-acre campus in a rural area on the northern edge of Leesburg with a gymnasium, beautiful outdoor camps and high ropes course.
- Excellent public school system.
- Compensation package:
- Competitive salary
- Employee benefits available include health insurance after 30 days, Paid Time Off available after 90 days and a 401(k) plan after 30 days with a company match.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for nursing care based on the nursing process and in compliance with facility policies and procedures.
- Monitors, reports, and documents the patients’ behavior and physiological status.
- Administers medications and performs treatments/procedures in compliance with facility and nursing services, policies, and procedures.
- Guides the response to patients who are behaviorally out of control or who may be experiencing a medical or behavioral crisis in collaboration with the nurse manager and physician.
- Reports accurately and concisely to oncoming shifts regarding conditions of patients.
- Minimum Requirements:
- RN licensed in Commonwealth of Virginia or another compact state
- Associates degree in Nursing, Bachelor's preferred
- Experience in psychiatric nursing, preferably with children and/or adolescents
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Position is subject to a criminal background investigation and pre-employment drug screenSalary: $32.00 to $36.00 /hour
- Job Type: Full-time