JFC is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following Warehouse Opportunities:
Netshelter Assembly $12.50/hour:
This is a position that requires candidates to be able to work at a consistently quick pace while also being able to handle the physical work of repeated bending, stooping, twisting, turning, etc.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts.
- Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using templates; very physical lifting, bending, and use of manual dexterity.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Employees are eligible to receive bonuses for stellar attendance as well as plenty of other perks and incentives
Shipping/Receiving Associate $13.00/hour:
- Handling, storing, and shipping material
- Able to operate material handling equipment - high reach forklift experience required
- Comfortable and proficient in computer operation
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Good communication skills
Order Selectors 12.00-12.75/hour:
2nd and 3rd shift positions available.
- Using voice recognition system to pull items from appropriate areas and prep for staging. Requires constant walking and lifting up to 50 lbs
- Once hired on bonuses available
- Average of 10 hours of Overtime available per week
- Once hired on, with base pay, bonuses and OT combined it is possible to make the equivalent of $18.00/hour
1st shift works 7am to 3:30pm M-F, will sometimes need to stay until 4:30 when workload is heavy
2nd shift works 6pm to 6am M-Thurs - 3-day weekend every week
- Inspecting for defects in product
- Packing products for shipment
Line 6 Laborers
- Unloading product from shipments
- Preparing materials for plating
- Assisting with watching the plating line
- Inspecting products after plating to ensure no defects occurred
- Preparing items for shipment