Who You Are
Are you a Registered Nurse with excellent clinical skills? Are you a confident healthcare professional and value the opportunity to develop relationships with your co-workers and the patients under your care? Are you looking for a job offering opportunities for growth and variety? Do you want a job that's more than just a job it's also a future?
As a Registered Nurse - Charge Nurse at Miller's, you are responsible for the nursing care of the patients on your shift. You follow the Comprehensive Care Plan for your patients and assist the Unit Manager with thorough and accurate documentation in the patient record when needed. You supervise the direct resident care personnel on your shift.
Apply if you are:
A licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Indiana
Passionate about serving others
Professional in appearance and behavior
Able to work with a dedicated team
1. Currently licensed and registered to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Indiana.
2. Successfully complete pre-employment process and screening.
3. Pass the physical examination given in behalf of gainful employment within the facility.
4. Professional manner and appearance.
1. Nursing policies and procedures.
2. Administration of medication, possible side effects, treatment administration, local, state, and federal laws and regulations pertaining to resident care.
3. Comprehensive knowledge of nursing practices.
4. Physical, psychological, social and medical needs of residents.
5. Organizational structure and duties of employees under supervision of unit manager.
1. Competent in supervision and leadership.
2. Caring attitude.
4. Foster and maintain a good working relationship with other staff.
5. Good judgement and emotional stability.
6. Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
EXPOSURE CATEGORY I: Tasks that involve exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.