We are recruiting for a dispatcher and lead administrative position for our construction company. An ideal candidate for this position has excellent computer skills and can multi-task many objectives, personnel and jobs. This position assists crew leads on each job to ensure work is completed timely and within budget. Process change orders and track budgets as needed.
Assist Crew leader and their team with:
• Schedule for jobs
• Ordering supplies/equipment as directed by crew lead
• Update timelines and budget as needed
• Create change orders
• Co-ordinate sub-contractors and update schedules as appropriate
• Responsible for assisting jobs meet goals and objectives while maintaining a high level of employee engagement and satisfaction.
• Set-up jobs in our billing system
• Track time and expenses for each job and create updates for crew leads
• Communicate with crew daily relating to timelines, budget updates, material needs.
• Effective written and verbal communication with clients, management, crew and crew leads.
• Engage and collaborate with team to identify issues and problem solve and provide leadership.
• Generate invoices for all jobs and follow through to payment.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong leadership skills, independent thinking, strong organizational and planning abilities, excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Foster a continuous improvement model.
• Data analysis, including cost/budget analysis
• Flexible/Adaptable in a fast-paced environment
• Able to show initiative when working unassisted or given little direction
• Microsoft project management software
• Basic construction knowledge
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a formal cover letter, resume and salary requirements.