Richfield Living is recruiting for a Full Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Salem, VA. The hours are 6:45a.m to 3:15p.m, 2:45 p.m. to 11:15 p.m, 10:45p.m. to 7:15a.m. Part Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Salem, VA. The hours are 6:45am. to 3:15pm & 2:45 p.m. to 11:15 pm, 10:45pm to 7:15am.
Salary is based on experience.
*New* Richfield Living is now offering a $5000 sign-on bonus to Full Time LPN's hired between December 1, 2018 to December 31, 2019.
*We are excited to announce NEW shift differentials for nurses* Responsibilities:
- Follow facility policies and procedures to implement medication and treatment order.
- Administer medications and treatments per physicians' orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assure residents comprehensive care plan is followed by nursing staff workers on their assigned unit.
- Promptly report changes in residents' conditions to physicians, supervisor and responsible party, and take follow up action as necessary including providing immediate emergency care as needed.
- Follow established standards of nursing practices and implement facility policies and procedures.
- Supervise and evaluate direct resident care and initiate corrective action as necessary.
- Must have a current Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license that is valid in Virginia and be in good standing
- Must be able to follow Richfield's Values (RISES)
- Respect ~ Honor the dignity of the individuals we serve.
- Integrity ~ Do the right thing for the right reasons.
- Service ~ Exceed customer expectations.
- Excellence ~ Strive for excellence in all we do.
- Stewardship ~ Act wisely today so we can continue serving tomorrow.