Richfield Living is recruiting for Full Time and Part Time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) in Salem, VA. The hours available are 6:45 a.m. to 3:00 pm.; 2:45 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. and 10:45 p.m. to 7:00 am.
Salary is based on experience.*New* Richfield Living is now offering a $1000 sign-on bonus to Full Time C.N.A's hired between December 1, 2018 to 12/31/2019.
(Call HR for more information)
- Provide residents with daily personal care and services in accordance with the residents’ assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors
- Obtain vitals and weight as assigned
- Conduct resident rounds at least every 2 hours or as assigned and address issues as they occur
- Identify resident problems and concerns and report them immediately to a charge nurse or a licensed nurse
- Document in the nursing assistant notes the care and treatment provided to the resident and the resident's response.
- Must be certified as a nursing assistant with the VA Board of Nursing or awaiting certification within 120 days of hire after completing requirements of certified nursing assistant class
- Must be able to follow Richfield's Values (RISES)
- Respect ~ Honor the dignity of the individuals we serve.
- Integrity ~ Do the right thing for the right reasons.
- Service ~ Exceed customer expectations.
- Excellence ~ Strive for excellence in all we do.
- Stewardship ~ Act wisely today so we can continue serving tomorrow.