Victor O'Neill Studios (VOS) is seeking to hire a Production Assistant for our Extreme Sports Division, located in McLean, VA.
VOS is growing at an incredible pace and is looking for a team player with great attitude, who is not afraid to work hard and is seeking both personal and professional growth.
This person will be responsible for - but not limited to - entering customers orders into a database, creating commission reports, working closely with vendors, office administrative work, helping the creative process of composite images, and answering customer service calls/emails.
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO INTERVIEW APRIL 15th.
- High School degree or equivalent
- Photoshop skills
- At least 6 months of database entry experience
- Computer skills, especially Microsoft Office and Google Platform
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner
- Time management and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently
- Must pass a background check
This is a 40h/week position and starts as a 30 days trial period, effective ASAP. Candidates must be available Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:00pm. Weekend work may be required during the peak season.
Salary: $13-$16/hour, depending on experience.
VOS invites you to be part of a team that strives to be the best every day and a company on its journey to become the Industry Leader!
To apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.