Victor O'Neill Studios (VOS) is the fastest growing school portrait company in the Washington Metropolitan area and is looking for an experienced individual to join our team! If you love photography and are looking for a company that values teamwork, integrity and prides itself on taking care of its employees, this could be the job for you! The position is full time and located in McLean, VA.
MUST BE ABLE TO INTERVIEW AND START POSITION BY BEGINNING OF MAY.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating portrait day requirements with over 65 client schools; managing customer orders for over 20,000 students
- Providing client schools with information/products about their portrait day photo shoots
- Solving issues as necessary to ensure portrait days run smoothly
- Overseeing Senior Department personnel to ensure quality control of customer orders
- Training and developing seasonal hires as necessary
- Ensuring Senior Department personnel provide exceptional customer service; correcting issues through additional training if required
- Working closely with co-workers to ensure proper staffing/coordination of portrait events
- Managing process of portrait standardization prior to delivery of images to school officials
- Providing images to schools/yearbook publication companies to meet client deadlines
- Developing end of season reports and growth plans for the future.
Mandatory Job Requirements:
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Punctual and proactive with strong interpersonal and team skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced level Adobe Photoshop or equivalent photo editing software
- Strong organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Must be professional and positive
- Outgoing & motivated to work!
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must pass a background check
- Reliable transportation/driver’s license (Uber-type transportation not appropriate)
It’s a plus to have any of the following:
- Associates and/or Bachelor’s degree in a related career field
- Portrait photography experience
- Experience in a school setting
- Above average industry wages
- Health coverage
- Paid vacation
- 401K matching
- Training workshops
- Advancement and leadership opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement program
Salary: $40k-$45K Based on experience
To apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a cover letter explaining why you would like to work at Victor O’Neill Studios, what you have to offer the company, and why you are the person for this job.