Victor O'Neill Studios (VOS) is the fastest growing school portrait company in the Washington Metropolitan area, and is seeking to hire experienced portrait photographers.
Multiple photographers are wanted in N. VA, DC, and MD. Portrait photographers will take yearbook photos for elementary, middle, and high school students.
Business office is located in McLean, VA, but the majority of work will be in the field at our customer schools.
Mandatory Job Requirements:
- High School or equivalent degree
- Portrait Experience
- Outgoing & motivated to work!
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Fun, energetic, creative, enjoy working with kids
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Availability to work approx M-F, 7am-4pm (will sometimes be earlier/later) from now - Dec 1st
- Reliable transportation/driver’s license (Uber-type transportation not appropriate)
- Ability to stand for 8 hours & lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Ability to push/pull a cart with 100 lbs
- Must pass a background check
- Must have basic computer knowledge
- Willingness to travel to customer schools (travel over 60 miles round trip will be reimbursed at the federal mileage rate)
Job type: Part time/seasonal
Salary: $14-25/hour (based on training and experience)
To apply: submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include a link to your portrait portfolio.