Board Operator Morning Drive - Broadcast Operations Center
5am-1pm Monday – Friday : Full-Time 40 Hours/Week
We currently have a full-time position available for a Board Operator at The Salem DC cluster.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Must operate the standard broadcast console, including “faders” or “pots.”
- Protect the company’s F-C-C license, successfully execute E-A-S tests, log transmitter readings, raise and lower power, and follow regulations and policies under the direction of the Chief Operator.
- Able to read and follow program logs and play programs, spots, and station identifications for multiple stations.
- Ability to record commercials as well as live and pre-recorded production programming.
- Support other staff members with any needed concerns.
- Work with the morning show host as needed.
- Be proficient with AXIA Consoles
- Be proficient with Adobe Audition
- Be familiar with the Rivendell Automation system
- Must be flexible to stay until the next operator has relieved you of your duties.
- The ability to travel in all types of weather to your work assignment
- Other duties as assigned.
- The ability to work and problem-solve independently.
• Ability to interact and work well with others
• Must be dependable, detailed oriented, and organized.
• Must be able to follow directions well.
• Must be able to multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Upload your resume when applying online
The position will remain open until filled. The Salem Media Group (WAVA/Family Talk/WRC Radio) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. No relocation offered.