- Manages the client’s status across the continuum of Care. Coordinates with staff and providers as needed regarding client’s care. Assesses the needs of the individual and assesses, and family, provides client and family education, monitors all clinical activities and evaluates the effectiveness of the intervention of services.
- The LPN/ Registered Nurse is responsible for the supervision of personal care service.
- Plan, develop, evaluates care provided to client in home care setting.
- Evaluates individualized client care plans, recommends alternative levels of care after evaluating and comparing various options and ensures compliance with law and policy.
- Implements strategies to achieve and ensure client follow-up. Participates in care team/providers in actualizing outcomes by planning, evaluating and implementation decisions and strategies to achieve predetermined cost, quality, and utilization and service outcomes.
- Plan focuses on self-management. Determined content of education plan and when and how it is delivered. Coordinates ongoing education of client and family as needs change.
- Participates in teaching/coaching and in servicing staff in the management of client condition. Assesses staff educational needs and assists in the development of in-service programs. Promotes opportunities and activities.
- Reviews client care programs to determine effectiveness in meeting established goals for care and treatment. Assists with activities appropriate action to correct or enhance client program.
- Serves as a consultant on clinical issues. Consults with other health care providers as needed with client care.
- Accepts duties as assigned by President.
- Experience and education as a substitute for minimum degree.
- Demonstrates knowledge of utilization plan of care, measurable outcomes.
- Analysis, assessment communication, counseling, interpretation of policy, interviewing, knowledge of applicable laws, networking, organization, planning, problem identification, resolution, research, and reassessment of client functioning are all required skills.
- Must have current license in the state of Virginia with no restrictions.