We are seeking dedicated and caring LPNs (Licensed Practical Nurses)to join the team at Cedar Haven.
- Supervise and direct the day-to-day functions of the medication nurse, and/or nursing aides.
- Supervise all resident/patient treatments.
- Assist physicians and the Director of Nursing in the treatment and examination of patients.
- Perform administrative duties such as documenting nurses’ notes, physicians’ orders, discharge plans, dietary changes, reports, evaluations and studies.
- Conduct and monitor prescribed treatments, such as laboratory work, etc. as assigned.
- Recognize, intervene and report complaints and grievances from patients, families, visitors and facility.
- Encourage an atmosphere of optimism, warmth and interest in patients’ personal and healthcare needs.
- Education: Licensed Practical Nursing License from an accredited nursing program, college or university.
- Relevant Experience: Minimum of six (6) months experience in a hospital, long-term care facility or other healthcare institution.
- Required license or certification: Licensed Practical Nurse
Hours: Part time 3pm-11pm; Full time 3pm-11pm **differential for 2nd and 3rd shift**