Paint / Coating candidates for Bigbee Steel & Tank should have experience in spraying epoxy and urethane paints.
- Ability to distinguish colors.
- Must be able to fit into a 12” x 16” manway as projects periodically require interior coating.
- Periodic supervised coating within confined spaces.
- Using paint and solvents that may have a strong odor.
- Identify steel gauges, tank sizes & standard tank openings.
- Safely operate small mobile cranes & overhead crane.
- Read & understand basic tank drawings.
- Ability to work at heights up to 16 feet.
- Return equipment to designated areas after usage.
- Working on your feet for long periods of time.
- Performing the above functions while wearing a head, eye and foot protection, and/or full face respirator or supplied air.
- Communicating effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to comply with Company zero tolerance Drug & Alcohol Policy.
- Ability & willingness to work safely, adhering to established safety rules, procedures, and restrictions.
Highland Tank is an EEO & Affirmative Action Employer.